HOME WI-FI SUPPORT
We will provide assistance setting up your home network in person; this setup includes confirmation of network properties, and settings (such as the network name, etc.), assistance connecting your wireless devices (such as access points, laptops, mobile devices, streaming media players, gaming consoles, etc.) to your network, testing your current internet strength and to assist with optimal router placement. At your request, we will also remotely update your firmware, configure your router SSID, configure your administrator user name and password and enable wireless encryption on wireless network (WPA/WPA2).
What’s Not Included?
The Home Wi-Fi Support excludes, among other things, the following:
- Troubleshooting issues that are likely to be caused by malware infections or resolved by upgrading your operating system or consumer software to the current version, if you choose not to upgrade.
- Training services beyond power cycling education, which we may provide as part of the initial setup.
- Server support including, but not limited to, any server administration and setup, server software applications/OS installation, and support or server diagnostics and tune-ups.
- Damage to or loss of any software or data that was residing or recorded on the Connected Product(s) or other network device.
- Data backup or the recovery or reinstallation of data, software, information, or other files stored on your hard disk drives or any other data storage device.
- Computer tune ups and virus removal on any computer or device.
- Resolving issues with the PC, or other network device, as this may prevent us from providing installation support.
- Hardware support.
INSIDE WIRE AND DATA JACK REPAIR
We will provide trouble isolation and repair on simple inside wire and jacks within the customer’s premise; we will determine whether the trouble is in the inside wire, jacks or customer provided equipment. When warranted Ponderosa will install a dedicated data jack for your broadband service. Repairs have a 30 day warranty.
What’s Not Included?
The In-Home Inside Wire service excludes, among other things, the following:
- Repair of non-standard wire that does not meet the National Electric Code standards
- Repair of customer premises equipment
- Repair of complex wiring that connects to common equipment of a PBX or key system.
- Installation or relocation of jacks
LIMITATIONS OF SERVICE
We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance due to any cause beyond our control. We reserve the right to refrain from providing the Service, wholly or in part, on the basis that the minimum system requirements are not met or your technical needs or other requirements are unusual or extensive and beyond the scope of these Terms and Conditions, as determined by us.
MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS OF SERVICES
We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Upon any such change, we will notify you by posting the changes to the site at www.goponderosa.com/terms_in-home-support.html. We reserve the right to modify the Service with or without notice to you. Your use of the Service constitutes affirmative agreement to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions including their modifications.